st: gender wage gap decomposition

From   季彦汝 <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: gender wage gap decomposition
Date   Sun, 21 Aug 2011 13:50:30 +0100

Becuase this is my first time to do the analysis of gender wage
gap,now I need to decompose the wage gap using Oaxaca-Blinder
In my regrssion, the dependant variable is logwage, the explanatory
variables include age, tenure, education classification, industrial
and occupational classification, firm size classification etc.
I will use stata, but I don't know how to do the decomposition with
lot of dummy variables. I have read the relavent paper but still have
queries about commend.
So I hope I can get some direct help about commend about oaxaca command.