Re: st: panel data

From   Clive Nicholas <>
Subject   Re: st: panel data
Date   Sun, 21 Aug 2011 08:46:23 +0100

Stata Beginner wrote:

(Posting under nicknames are unofficially deprecated on Statalist.)

> Hi,
> I am very new this forum and I have never done panel data analysis in Stata and I am using Stata9.1 version. Also I apologize in advance if the answer to this was easy to find elsewhere ( I would appreciate if you could point me to that forum).

Well, you should have searched the archives if you weren't sure that
your questions have been previously answered, so visit for more (posts date back to
January 2001). Perhaps come back if you can't locate them after having
undertaken some _thorough_ searching.

Clive Nicholas

<>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson