Re: st: merging same variables within a dataset

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: merging same variables within a dataset
Date   Fri, 19 Aug 2011 21:08:49 +0000

<>

Quick note:

Just to keep the code example similar to my first example, I kept the

foreach p in Position {

which before was

foreach p in Position Company {

even though we don't need the `p' loop since there is only one element (Position) to consider.  This might cause confusion if someone just looks at the latest posting, but I was trying to make minimal changes to the code so that Dmitriy could track the changes he requested.

- Eric