st: adjusted twoway table

From   "Lima, Julie" <>
Subject   st: adjusted twoway table
Date   Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:57:44 -0500

Does anyone know how I can get an adjusted twoway table?  Basically, I
have two variables

Primary caregiver = wife, husband, daughter, son, etc.

caregiving arrangement 2 years later for the elderly person= no
change, switched to other informal caregiver, became
institutionalized, etc.

I want to present in a figure the crosstab of these two things to show
within caregiver, what percentage are in each caregiving arrangement
category.    But, ideally, I want to present it after having adjusted
for all of the control variables I'm using in the multivariate model.
Is there a way to do this easily?  I don't need to know how to graph
it in Stata - I just want to generate the frequency distributions at
this point.

Thanks for the help.

Julie Lima, MPH, PhD
Senior Research Analyst
Brown University
Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research
Providence, RI