Re: st: regression table after logit and margins

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: regression table after logit and margins
Date   Wed, 17 Aug 2011 12:17:34 -0500

I haven't tried it, but you might try using the -post- option on margins and see if that helps.

Incidentally, if your goal is to get MEMs (marginal effects at the means) you should add the -atmeans- option to margins. As it is you are getting AMEs.