st: regression table after logit and margins

From   D-Ta <>
Subject   st: regression table after logit and margins
Date   Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:04:58 +0200

Dear List-Users

i am running a standard logit regression. After that I run -margins- as margins, dydx(*) to get the mean marginal effects. I would like to use -outreg2- thereafter to get the marginal effects into a nice table, however, -outreg2- would only produce an output table based on the logit coefficients.

I tried both:
outreg2 using xxx: margins,dydx(*)

as well as

outreg2 using xxx

Is there any other way to get the -margins- results directly in a publication-type table?