Re: st: biprobit with endogenous regresor and marginal effects

From   Lina C <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: biprobit with endogenous regresor and marginal effects
Date   Wed, 17 Aug 2011 15:39:36 +0100

Dear Austin, Thanks for your reply and help. I checked the
presentation and you suggested that a binary model with a binary
endogenous regressor is ok to estimated via 2SLS, what changes is that
2SLS gives the LATE while with biprobit is possible to calculate the
ATE, or TOT..Following this, the coefficients from 2SLS and the
Marginal Effect of biprobit (calculated with mfx, margins or what you
suggested) shouldn't been the same..should they? Thank you.