Re: st: biprobit with endogenous regresor and marginal effects

Subject   Re: st: biprobit with endogenous regresor and marginal effects
Date   Wed, 17 Aug 2011 08:09:55 -0400

Lina C <[email protected]> :
The point of that message (with perhaps the implied threat of
incorrect results from -mfx- or -margins-) was that many different
marginal effects are possible, and one can manipulate the predicted
probabilities and samples over which one averages differences in
predicted probabilities to estimate the desired population/dgp
quantity, but one has to carefully specify the estimand first; see
also
http://stata.com/meeting/chicago11/materials/chi11_nichols.pdf