st: hausman test after asclogit

From   Tomas Oliveira da Silva <tomas_pos@sapo.pt>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: hausman test after asclogit
Date   Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:00:14 +0100

Dear Statalist,

Is there an equivalent command as the "mlogtest, hausman" for asclogit?
I'm considering the original hausman command but as I have 29 alternatives in my asclogit model, it would be highly time consuming.

Thank you,
Tomás