RE: st: Interpreting effect of covariate with min 0.2 and max 1.04 on odds/time ratios in PH and AFT models

From   Erik Aadland <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Interpreting effect of covariate with min 0.2 and max 1.04 on odds/time ratios in PH and AFT models
Date   Mon, 15 Aug 2011 10:10:40 +0000

Thank you, Maarten.

That helps. The covariate in question is a ratio variable I have calculated based on other variables.
I thought it would be easier to communicate the findings if I could show how the ratio variable influences the hazard ratio within the range of the observed values on the ratio variable. I guess that is not possible then?

Thanks again,

Erik.