st: Programs to integrate Stata with an external text editor

From   Friedrich Huebler <fhuebler@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Programs to integrate Stata with an external text editor
Date   Mon, 15 Aug 2011 01:47:33 -0400

I released a new version of my rundo and rundolines programs to
integrate Stata with an external text editor. Users who upgrade to
Stata 12 must install the new programs because the keyboard shortcut
to the command window has changed. The new programs, available at the
links below, are also compatible with older versions of Stata. Only
the Windows operating system is supported.

http://www.huebler.info/2008/20080427-stata.html
http://huebler.blogspot.com/2008/04/stata.html

Many thanks to Kieran McCaul, who informed the list last week that the
programs were not compatible with Stata 12. Kieran also described a
solution to the problem and shared his revised scripts with me.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-08/msg00396.html

Friedrich