st: gllamm

From   melaku.fekadu@gmail.com
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: gllamm
Date   Mon, 15 Aug 2011 00:07:17 +0300

Thanks for Christopher and Richard for answering my previous question.

I have another question. I want to use -gllamm- to estimate a survival model and compare results from other models like --xtcloglog- and -pgmhaz-. I tried also -hshaz- but it takes a lot of time until convergence.

The problem with -gllamm- is that it even does not start iteration. It just says that 'variables have been dropped, can't continue'.

I did _rmcoll and found only one variable which was collinear with other variable. i threw it out but it still keeps on telling me the same response over and over again, even as I threw out some more suspicious variables.

I don't use any interaction variables in my model.

Does anybody have any idea how to tackle this problem?

Thanks,
Melaku