Re: st: _rmcoll

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: _rmcoll
Date   Sun, 14 Aug 2011 13:57:45 -0500

At 12:34 PM 8/14/2011, melaku.fekadu@gmail.com wrote:
Hello all,

I use _rmcoll as follows:

_rmcoll var1 var2 var3 var4

I read the help and it says that the result is saved in r. I did:

display r(var1 var2 var3 var4)

but I don't see nothing.

How do I make it display the result?

See the help for _rmcoll. Here is one example it gives:

        . _rmcoll turn trunk tt
        . display r(varlist)

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227