Re: st: Can -bootstrap- handle vectors

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Can -bootstrap- handle vectors
Date   Sat, 13 Aug 2011 14:13:44 +0100

A side issue: The distinction between numeric and string does not bite here for returning macros to Stata.

A local macro is a place for holding character strings, which can be numeric characters. Thus -st_local()- will work fine regardless of content.

Nick