Re: st: IV estimation in a negative binomial framework

From   Arka Roy Chaudhuri <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: IV estimation in a negative binomial framework
Date   Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:19:30 -0700

I am sorry-  I should have been more exact. I meant to say that-qvf-
gives lowers standard errors than -ivpois- in my regression framework.
So  I was confused  and wanted to know if this was due to some
inherent theoretical differences between the two routines.Thanks

Arka