Re: st: Finding the minimal BIC after ARIMA estimation

From   Oliver Jones <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Finding the minimal BIC after ARIMA estimation
Date   Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:29:37 +0200

I don't know Stata very good and therefore I am no help in telling
you that I don't know such a command.
The only solution I would try is to save the BIC together with the
ARIMA specification in a matrix and then let Stata print out
the minimum value of BIC together with the ARIMA Specification.

Look in the help files, and the end of them you find where Stata
saves all the results you need.

Best
Oli