st: Time Series: Drift or No Drift

From   "Jose Luis Rodriguez Turcott" <jr9367@bristol.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Time Series: Drift or No Drift
Date   Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:07:24 +0100 (BST)

Dear stata users,

I am testing for unit roots in time series. I plot my data in order to
know if it shows a drift but I would like to know if there is a command in
Stata that can confirm if there is a drift or not in my data.

Best,

Jose Rodriguez