Re: st: outreg2 not giving wide format in MP 11.2

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: outreg2 not giving wide format in MP 11.2
Date   Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:08:37 +0100

The latest version of -outreg- is on SSC, as I pointed out earlier in
the thread.

sg97_3 (STB-59, 2001) is long outdated.

Nick