st: margins option in Stata10?

From   Andreas Fagereng <>
Subject   st: margins option in Stata10?
Date   Thu, 11 Aug 2011 18:51:56 +0200

Dear Listers,

I have the following question:

On the server where my data are stored, there is only installed Stata10.

I want to estimate the probability of being a participant (0 or 1) as
a function of age, and some other characteristics. I therefore run

-probit participant a18-a70 + control variables+ year fixed effects-,

where a18-50 are age dummies from age 18 to 70 .

I now want to plot the estimated probabilities of being a participant
over the life cycle.  The coefficients of the probit are not

In Stata11, on which i cannot run the data these two lines would give
me my answer

-probit participant i.age + control + year fixed effects-
-margins age, atmeans-

Is there a way to get exactly this in Stata10, maybe using mfx?

Best regards,