st: likelihood ratio test

From   omer niazi <omer.k.niazi@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: likelihood ratio test
Date   Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:18:34 +0100

Hello Statalist,

I am trying to apply likelihood ratio test after making a bivariate
var model on the
covariance matrix (i.e whether the covariances are significant or not
of the var model).
But I am not sure how to use the covariance matrix (which could be
displayed by command vce)
to apply this test in stata.

Please any guidance regarding this would be appreciated.

Regards,
Omer Niazi,
University of Essex