st: running marginsplots without rerunning margins again

From   Doug Hess <>
Subject   st: running marginsplots without rerunning margins again
Date   Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:10:42 -0400

I just installed Stata 12 and am playing with the "marginsplot"
command. I am wondering how to run margins plot on a restored margins?
Can it? Complex margins commands can take a long time to run. Is there
a way to restore or use saved results from a complex running of
margins so that I can fiddle with the graph later?

Come to think of it, how do I redisplay results from a margins command
after "restoring" a stored file or "using" a saved file. For
regression estimates you just type regress and it shows it. How is
this done for other saved files.