RE: st: xtline with title containing variable value

From   Tanuku AP <[email protected]>
To   Stata <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: xtline with title containing variable value
Date   Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:44:17 -0400

Hello Nick,

Thanks for your reply.  Your tip resolved my issue.

--
Thanks,
Tanuku