Re: st: xtline with title containing variable value

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtline with title containing variable value
Date   Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:58:18 +0100

This isn't primarily a question about -xtline-, but more one about
labelling values.

-egen, group()- has a -label- option which you can use to label
values. This is documented in the help for -egen-.

Nick