Re: st: log2html smcl formatting TOC

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: log2html smcl formatting TOC
Date   Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:37:39 +0100

-log2html- is a user-written program from SSC. Please remember to
specify where user-written programs you refer come from.

In both cases, I think you may need to do your own programming. The
purpose of -log2html- is only to convert to HTML with modest
formatting changes on the side. Its possibilities are limited to what
is documented. Or, you want something more like -outreg- (SSC), I