Re: st: Group-mean equality test

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Group-mean equality test
Date   Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:24:19 +0100

An appropriate t-test will depend on a appropriate model for the
generating process. As the data are time series, trend and various
kinds of dependence should be considered. Applying a standard t-test
as if the data were independent within 5 year blocks is at your peril.

Nick