Re: st: Graph

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Graph
Date   Tue, 9 Aug 2011 12:37:54 +0200

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Melaku Fekadu <> wrote:
> sorry the same thing, only one line was connected.
> twoway scatter a b c d x, sort msymbol(Oh Th plus Sh) connect(llll)
> (note:  named style llll not found in class connectstyle, default
> attributes used

A computer does exactly what you tell it to do, so you need to be
extremely exact. I told you to specify -conect(l l l l)-, i.e. lower
case l, space, lower case l, space, etc. The spaces are crucial. So
-connect(llll)- is not the same as -connect(l l l l)-.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen