Re: st: Ologit storing p-values up to 10 decimal places

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Ologit storing p-values up to 10 decimal places
Date   Mon, 8 Aug 2011 19:19:16 +0100

Your code is very confused, mixing up macros and variables and
assuming that values exist which you never assigned. However, with the
big caveat that no P-value can be trusted out to the tenth decimal
place, the technique in this may be a start at what you seek.

webuse fullauto

foreach var of var length-gratio {
	capture ologit rep78 `var'
	di "`var' {col 20}" %12.10f e(p)
}

For more manipulation, look at -postfile-.

If you are inspecting that many P-values, also consider building in a
penalty for chance hits.