st: tsline options

From   "Patrick J. Flaherty" <>
Subject   st: tsline options
Date   Mon, 8 Aug 2011 14:08:51 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

If they were available, I would use marker options with tsline.

In particular, msymbol.

I have figured out a workaround for the charts I need to create but it would be nice to be able to use the tlsine function for what I need to do.

 tsline_options        Description
      scatter_options     any of the options documented in [G-2] graph twoway
                            scatter with the exception of marker_options,
                            marker_placement_options, and marker_label_options,
                            which will be ignored if specified

Patrick J. Flaherty
Coventry, Connecticut