Re: st: Code error

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Code error
Date   Mon, 8 Aug 2011 18:54:52 +0100

-hshaz- is from SSC (Stephen Jenkins).

I tested this example from its help without problems:

sysuse cancer, clear
ge id = _n
recode drug 1=0 2/3=1
expand studytime
bysort id: ge t = _n
bysort id: ge dead = died & _n==_N
ge logt = ln(t)
hshaz drug age logt, id(id) seq(t) d(dead)
hshaz, eform

My guess is that your downloading mangled the code or that there is
some problem in the code of yours that you are not showing us. "I run
-hshaz-" does not convey any testable or checkable detail.

See if you can run the example above without problem.

Nick