st: -tabout- equivilent that reports standard errors

From   Michael Crain <>
Subject   st: -tabout- equivilent that reports standard errors
Date   Sun, 7 Aug 2011 18:15:41 -0700 (PDT)

I need to create multiple tables that report standard errors of
means in each table and in tex format to include in a LaTeX

-tabout- would be ideal for producing tables in Tex format except it
doesn't report standard errors. (My data set is not survey data.) Is
there an alternative to -tabout- that reports SEs? I hope to find
something that produces tables in tex format, which Stata's -table-
doesn't seem to do.