Re: st: Granger causality test in Stata10

From   Merijn Groenenboom <m.groenenboom@students.uu.nl>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Granger causality test in Stata10
Date   Sun, 7 Aug 2011 18:19:46 +0200

Thanks again Anees! I feel I am very close now...

My vec regression now is:

vec d.lstp d.lexr l.d.lexr  l2.d.lexr d.lsint l.d.lsint l2.d.lsint
d.lip l.d.lip l2.d.lip d.lur l.d.lur l2.d.lur d.lyie l.d.lyie
l2.d.lyie d.loil l.d.loil l2.d.loil d.lcon l.d.lcon l2.d.lcon d.lgold
l.d.lgold l2.d.lgold d.ltb l.d.ltb l.2.d.ltb d.linf l.d.linf
l.2.d.linf

After that I want to test for example lexr, as you recommanded:

test (d.lexr=0) (l.d.lexr=0) (l2.d.lexr=0)

However then Stata10 sais:
d.lexr not found

How is this possible?

Thanks in advance for your reply!