st: Plotting regression constants

From   Jennifer M Keister <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Plotting regression constants
Date   Sat, 6 Aug 2011 16:24:41 +0000

Dear All,

I am working with a system of regression equations in which I am primarily interested in the value of the constants--for this particular analytic setup, these are the predicted probabilities of interest.

Rather than displaying these numbers in a table, I would like to show the constants from all of the equations in the system graphically in a box plot.

Is there a way to store the estimates from my regressions and ask Stata to plot only the constants?

Many thanks in advance,

Jen Keister
Ph.D Candidate, UC San Diego