st: How to drop observations in panel

From   Islam Abdeljawad <islamabdeljawad@yahoo.com>
Subject   st: How to drop observations in panel
Date   Fri, 5 Aug 2011 22:36:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, there
I am new to stata. I am working on an unbalanced data set where firm is the cross section identifier
 and the time identifier is year.
Estimation of the model will be based
 on GMM-sys. some of my firms have only one or two years of observations.
Should I drop these firms and how I can do it in stata. in other words, any firm
 that have less than three years of data
available (less than three observations) will not be included in the estimation.
In the moment i can't figure it out by myself.
Hopefully someone can help me.

Islam Jawad