Re: st: Stata with MacVim

From   Jeff Horn <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata with MacVim
Date   Thu, 4 Aug 2011 22:46:29 -0400

I'm not sure if it would fit your needs, but I'll post here in case
someone searches the archives later.

I've used QuickCursor to get into a preferred text-editor and back on
my Mac. It won't run a do-file from MacVim, but it will take whatever
is in the open do-file editor, "paste" it into MacVim, and when you
save the file will pull the changes back into the do-file editor.

Jeffrey Horn