st: intercept oddsratio mlogit

From   Sunniva Andersen <>
Subject   st: intercept oddsratio mlogit
Date   Thu, 4 Aug 2011 21:40:48 +0200

How can I get intercept when applying oddsratio in multinominal
logistic regression.Below see my codes who doesn’t  give  any
Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated,

xi:mlogit  employment country  dropout*dropout age  ,