Re: st: Table to count how many times an event occurs with another

From   Anders Alexandersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Table to count how many times an event occurs with another
Date   Thu, 4 Aug 2011 10:22:31 -0400

Please provide the original example data of the 4 events and 10
observations from which you want to create the table.
The reason I ask is that I do not understand your provided 4*4 table.

Anders Alexandersson
[email protected]