st: set mat size suggested larger than system max

From   "m. kh" <>
Subject   st: set mat size suggested larger than system max
Date   Thu, 4 Aug 2011 03:32:21 -0700 (PDT)

I am running an xtgee with x as dependent variable (8 time points) and a
categorical independent variable bimcat (6 level). I am using STATA 11, SE
I received the following error massage:

xtgee x bmicat, f(b) l(logit)
matsize too small -- must be able to set matsize to at least 40523

I set matsize to max 11000 and still get the same message, any idea?

PS: I have over 5000 subjects in database