st: Create Stata Dataset

From   roxana sandu <>
Subject   st: Create Stata Dataset
Date   Wed, 3 Aug 2011 17:45:37 +0200

Dear Listers,

I want to explain differences in voting turnout between National and
European elections. I have two cross-section data-sets which gives me
the last turnout on both elections type, per country. I would like to
have as explanatory variables also if the country is a Contributor or
Receiver to the EU budget and if the country is a EU-supporter or
EU-skeptic - on average. These are information I collected from
different sources. I have only 1 time period for turnout. As model I
would like to use OLS. However, I am not sure if the dataset is built
correctly, as well as if the model does not suffer of
misspecification. Could you give some references?

Thank you,