Re: st: Multiple imputation combined with collapse

From   Chris Parker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Multiple imputation combined with collapse
Date   Wed, 3 Aug 2011 06:54:33 -0400

Hi Steven,

Yes, I think it's the way that _mi_miss is augmented in the collapse.
- mi - no longer knows which observations have missing data. I've gone
the way that Richard suggested, collapsing the data and then imputing
the observations where any of the uncollapsed data was missing.

Chris