Re: st: Re: Finding and graphing intersection of lines

From   Anders Alexandersson <andersalex@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Re: Finding and graphing intersection of lines
Date   Tue, 2 Aug 2011 17:21:44 -0400

Could you please describe the line intersection problem more clearly,
perhaps using a simple data example in Stata?
Did you consider using the Stata graphics editor for editing the graphs?

Anders Alexandersson
andersalex@gmail.com