st: Aligning superscripted text in graph editor

From   mmmp3jb1 <j.brownrigg@doctors.org.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Aligning superscripted text in graph editor
Date   Tue, 2 Aug 2011 11:08:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I have superscripted references following some text in a forest plot I
produced using metan.
I cannot correctly align the superscripted text using the
"alignment(bottom)" method previously described on statalist.

eg,
Author {sup:4}, alignment(bottom)

I appreciate any help with this, many thanks,
Jack