st: Superscript test in data editor

From   mmmp3jb1 <j.brownrigg@doctors.org.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Superscript test in data editor
Date   Tue, 2 Aug 2011 10:38:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I have produced some forest plots using the metan software. I am trying to
edit the forest plots in preparation for publication by inserting
superscripted references following the study name in data or graph editor.

Is there any way to do this as I have spent some considerable time reading
around this with no success?

Many thanks for your help,
Jack