st: Hazard ratios in a data table

From   "D.W.Richards" <d.w.richards@open.ac.uk>
Subject   st: Hazard ratios in a data table
Date   Tue, 2 Aug 2011 15:51:24 +0100

Hello Stata list,

I have some multilevel survival analysis data and I want to produce an individual hazard ratio for each subject in my data.  I have two levels of data; investor level and transaction level.  Using the transaction level data, I want to produce an individual hazard ratio for each investor.  Then I then want to use this hazard ratio as a dependent variable in further analysis.  At the moment I am using the following command:

bys  investorid: stcox var1

This does the job, but the hazard ratio is embedded in the many results tables.  Is there any way to produce the hazard ratio in the data file?  Or in a table format?

Thanks for your help.  I am really stumped on this one!

Daniel Richards