st: Cohen's f2 on a regression

From   Linh Vuong <>
Subject   st: Cohen's f2 on a regression
Date   Mon, 1 Aug 2011 15:15:53 -0700

Does anyone know the command to get Cohen's f (effect size estimator
R2/(1-R2) ) for an entire regression?  I see the help topic for
regeffectsize and effectsize but I'd like to get Cohen's f for the
entire regression, not just for specific variables.

Linh Vuong
Master of Public Policy, Candidate 2012
Goldman School of Public Policy, UC Berkeley | @linh8u