Re: st: RE: Correct Way to Respond to Posts when Email is Turned Off

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Correct Way to Respond to Posts when Email is Turned Off
Date   Mon, 1 Aug 2011 09:43:52 -0400

Marcello et al.--
Same here, -1.

My opinions are unchanged since 2006, but it turns out that my post
was truncated:
should have started:
 I'm a big fan of the gmail Web-based client, which is very different
from Eudora, but is free and offers a very easy search mechanism (not
surprising, since it was created by Google). "

The search is of more and more use the longer you are on gmail, and
the more you use gmail, of course.
Had I not been using gmail in 2006, I could not have searched for
"reading statalist efficiently from:me"
to find that old message in one second.