Re: st: The current version is now 12

Subject   Re: st: The current version is now 12
Date   Sat, 30 Jul 2011 08:59:55 -0500

At 12:53 PM 7/29/2011, Nick Cox wrote:
The Statalist convention is that you should mention the version of Stata you are using if it is not the current version. The current version is now clearly 12, and as today reflected in the FAQ,

* you should now please mention use of any earlier version (11 down) in postings *

I refuse to acknowledge the existence of Stata 12 until my copy shows up. Finding out that Notre Dame would not get its copies until next week was like finding out on Dec. 25th that Christmas had been delayed a week.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam