st: spaghetti plot error

From   Shehzad Ali <>
To   Stata List <>
Subject   st: spaghetti plot error
Date   Sat, 30 Jul 2011 12:40:35 +0100 (BST)

Dear listers,

I am trying to make a spaghetti plot using longitudinal data with the following
variables (spagplot is user written and is available on ssc install):

score = score at each timepoint
timepoint = timepoint (1 - 16)
id =id

I use:
spagplot score timepoint, id(id)

However, I get the following error: "no room to add more variables because of

I tried dropping a few variables but didnt help. I didnt realise that the plot
needs to create several variables (?). Any thoughts would be helpful.