RE: st: RE: mean and sd of lagged variables

From   "Ben Hoen" <bhoen@lbl.gov>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: RE: mean and sd of lagged variables
Date   Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:48:02 -0400

The post I was referring to was about egen, ma()

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/moving.html

And, more importantly, -mvsumm- is exactly what I wanted.  Thanks to you and
Chris for writing it.  Life just got much easier.

Ben
RE: st: RE: mean and sd of lagged variables