Re: st: labelling values where there is a continuous range [SEC: UNCLASSIFIED]

From   Fernando Rios Avila <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: labelling values where there is a continuous range [SEC: UNCLASSIFIED]
Date   Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:05:35 -0400

Hi Michelle,
I think you should look at -help recode-. Here you can create the new
variable that would contain the new variable after being regrouped,
and also include your labels.
Fernando