Re: st: Completely new version of -outreg-

From   John Luke Gallup <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Completely new version of -outreg-
Date   Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:01:36 -0700

Eric,

Thanks for finding a bug.  I just fixed it and submitted a new version to Kit Baum for the ssc archive.  This was related to the -landscape- option which I just added.

I will be more prudent in the future about saying that a program is "stable" before it has been vetted on Statalist.

If you want the new version immediately before Kit posts it, let me know privately.

John